Official Web Site: www.ColemanLegalGroup.com
Coleman Legal Group, LLC’s Georgia lawyers practice in the areas of Divorce, Family Law, Bankruptcy, Immigration and Business Law. We have two convenient offices located at: 5755 North Point Parkway, Suite 52, Alpharetta, GA 30022 and 659 Auburn Avenue Northeast, Atlanta, GA 30312. We serve clients in Alpharetta, Roswell, Johns Creek, Milton, Cumming, Atlanta, Buckhead, Inman Park and the surrounding Metro Atlanta area.
- Divorce: Fathers’ and Men’s Rights (Updated, May 2013)
- Divorce: Mother’s and Women’s Rights (Updated, May 2013)
- Georgia Contested Divorce (Updated, May 2013)
- Georgia Uncontested Divorce (Updated, May 2013)
- Child Support (Updated, May 2013)
- Legal Separation, Separate Maintenance
- Child Custody, Child Visitation
- Child Support Modification
- Child Custody Modification
- Adultery (Updated, May 2013)
- Alimony, Spousal Support
- Temporary Hearings
- Name Changes
- Prenuptial Agreements, Antenuptial Agreements
- Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR)
- Mediation (New, May 2013)
- Arbitration (New, May 2013)
- Family Law: Father’s and Men’s Rights (Updated, May 2013)
- Family Law: Mother’s and Women’s Rights
- Family Law: Grandparent’s Rights
- Individual & Personal Bankruptcy (Updated, May 2013)
- Business Bankruptcy (Updated, May 2013)
- Chapter 7 Bankruptcy (Updated, May 2013)
- Business Chapter 7 Bankruptcy (Updated, May 2013)
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy
- Chapter 13 Bankruptcy
- Fiancé and Marriage Immigration
- Family Based Immigration
- Refugee and Asylum Actions
- Employment Immigration
- New Business Startups
- Business Contracts
- Established and Existing Business Needs.
At Coleman Legal Group, LLC, we excel in serving our clients by offering:
- Superior Accessibility with Weekend and Extended Evening Appointments so you are never out of touch with your attorney.
- Fantastic Service with Timely Communication in person, by phone, email, text and video conference – using what works best for you.
- Extensive experience in divorce, child support, modifications, child custody battles and thoroughly understanding your legal rights in Georgia.
- Experience in well over a thousand successful bankruptcy, divorce and family law cases.
- Reasonable retainers and flexible payment arrangements.
Cities our Georgia Divorce & Family Law Attorneys Serve: Our Georgia attorneys handle cases in the following cities and communities: Atlanta, Alpharetta, Roswell, Johns Creek, Milton, Cumming, Marietta, Woodstock, Kennesaw, Gainesville, Midtown Atlanta, Norcross, Lawrenceville, Kennesaw, Duluth, Buckhead, Dunwoody, Vinings, and Smyrna.
Counties our Georgia Lawyers Serve: Our Georgia attorneys frequently handle cases for clients residing in the following counties: Fulton, Gwinnett, Forsyth, Cobb, DeKalb, Henry, Cherokee, Douglas, Carroll, Coweta, Paulding, Bartow, Hall, Barrow, Walton, Newton, Rockdale, Henry, Spalding, Fayette and Clayton.
Georgia Divorce Information | Divorce FAQ’s
Divorce Do’s and Do Not’s Georgia Family Law Information
Family Law FAQ’s | Georgia Bankruptcy Information | Bankruptcy FAQ’s
Georgia Immigration Information | Immigration FAQ’s
Georgia Business Law
Last Update: 2013-05-15